Not matter the current circumstances my dear readers, I am choosing to reject all of the fear being pumped into our society currently. Despite the fact that it is Friday the 13th and the Coronavirus is threatening the health of millions, billions throughout all of humanity……keep in the love vibe. Please. Love is the highest and most powerful of all energy vibrations ❤
Here are eight helpful tips you can practice to keep love running through your mind, body and spirit 🥰
- Become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say or feel becomes your reality. We truly are our thoughts💭
- Find something beautiful and appreciate it. I do this through meditation and visualization.
- Be conscious of the foods you eat. Again, you are what you eat.
- Drink water and plenty of it. It’s the best way to rid the body of toxins
- Meditate. For at least 5 to 15 minutes every day. It’s a muscle that can be built over time, repetition and practice. I have been incorporating meditation into my daily routine for 10 years now and practicing yoga for 20. It’s never perfect but is progress in keeping myself balanced and centered 🧘♀️
- Be grateful. Especially with yourself. Show others kindness and practice the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated🙌
- Practice acts of kindness. Both random and intentional, our world needs this now more than ever✌
- Get your blood pumping by moving your body for at least 20 minutes daily. Why not smile while doing it too….studies show that smiling while exercising has an even more beneficial impact on your overall health in the long term 😁
No matter what, reject all fear. Stay in the love vibration ❤🙌
This morning my creative mind wanted to play around with different types of poetry formats. Tapping into my passionate heart and my ability to empathize, using compassion to understand humanity. My message here is to love one another now more than ever❤